|(News from the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia)
Education and Professional Development Web Pages Updated
The Education and Professional Development pages of the public PSA website have been made ‘live’.
– The left-hand menu will reflect the breadth of PSA offerings, and the content within each section
– Members will more easily find the information they are looking for
– Up-to-date information regarding national registration CPD requirements
– RTO course information (Certificates in Comm Pharm; Diploma of Management)
– The new search tool for Events and other CPD activities should be available within 3 weeks.
The first of the Complementary medicines online modules have been loaded.
– These are available by logging in and selecting ‘Professional Development Materials’
– Search under National materials
– Assessments are associated with these
– There is also a new presentation of online downloads
– The new search tool for Professional Development Materials should be available within six weeks.
Please refer to Source for further information.
This article can also be found in Country Activities – Australia.
https://wppf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/WPPF-LOGO-180x180.jpg 0 0 admin https://wppf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/WPPF-LOGO-180x180.jpg admin2011-08-24 12:32:092011-08-24 12:32:09PSA Education & Professional Developme