Reference : http://www.psa.org.au/archives/23341
3 May 2013
Enrolments for the 2013 Second intake of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia’s (PSA) National Intern Training Program (NITP) are now open.
As the largest and most experienced intern training provider, PSA is in tune with the needs of interns and preceptors, providing unsurpassed support, flexibility and professional guidance.
The NITP is a high-quality, practice-focussed program that enables interns to get their career off to a flying start- whichever path they choose.
PSA engages experienced pharmacists across all major pharmacy settings to develop and deliver a competitive and innovative intern training experience.
- Help to pass Pharmacy Board exams with opportunities to prepare throughout the NITP
- Tailored support and mentoring for interns and preceptors from an experienced local NITP coordinator
- Flexibility to train at their own pace with NITP modules structured into manageable time chunks to fit busy schedules
- The ability to fast track the NITP in as little as six months
- Credit towards a postgraduate qualification and future career progression
NITP interns also receive essential study resources and practice tools, with free access to $1000 of additional extras – eMIMS, eTG, PSA online CPD, and PSA Self Care.
The NITP is accredited by the Australian Pharmacy Council and offers unrivalled learning flexibility, with interns able to continue their training uninterrupted if they relocate anywhere in Australia.
Prospective interns can kick-start their career and enrol in the PSA NITP by visiting